Oak Park Growth From Its Roots
Now is an exciting time for Oak Park. Our Village is experiencing unprecedented new development, a surge of new businesses and a tremendous influx of new residents. The general direction taken by the Village Board is an appropriate path, however, a new voice is needed to ensure that Oak Park remains loyal to its roots in this period of dramatic growth. Dan Moroney is eager to challenge the Village Board to renew its commitment to the following ideals while continuing to foster the growth of our community.
- Fiscal responsibility & a commitment to slowing the rate of levy growth
- Development in all business districts
- Integration throughout the entire Village
- Transparent government that promotes citizen involvement
- Creating a sustainable community
The Village of Oak Park has a Board of Trustees with a Village President and six Trustees. Three Trustee spots are open in the April Municipal election. Please consider voting for Dan for Village Trustee on Tuesday, April 4, 2017.